googleads

Friday 28 January 2011

Dark Days

I was hoping to do a final blog of the week with lots of photographs of things I’ve been working on. However in common with many people in blog land the light levels have been so appalling that it’s not even worth picking up the camera.

I did promise to show you progress on my current rag rug but can’t. I started the week enthusiastically working like a beaver on the rug – chop, chop, busy, busy, bang bang. The a lovely lady from California commissioned me to make a large 60” vibrant bright granny afghan, which is now almost complete.

210-1055_IMG

Being how I hate waking up in the dark, having short dull days and it being dark again just after 4pm – I’ve been working on another rather bright granny square blanket. With a bit of luck the sun will shine over the weekend so that I can cheer you all up with some bright photographs next week.

I’ve had another lady approach me this week enquiring if I can make a scarf like the afghan below.

210-1050_IMG 

So have a great weekend and hopefully the sun will shine wherever in the world you are.

sunshine_meditation

No comments: