googleads

Friday 18 January 2013

Is it Snowing With You?

I’m aware that I haven’t done my usual amount of blogging this week. The temperatures are falling and much of the UK is now covered in snow. So far no snow in this part of Scotland but I’m sure it will arrive in due course. 

It is cold though so I thought I would post some pictures of some of my cosy blankets.

ripple4 

Rainbow Ripple

cascade1

Cascade Blanket

molly1

Molly Granny Square Blanket

IMG_1591

Harlequin Blanket

IMG_1600

BLISS Granny Stripes Blanket

IMG_1546

Geranium Granny Square Blanket

IMG_1643

HAPPY Emerald Green Blanket

As you might know most of my blankets are available in my Etsy shop here. I have recently opened a new shop on Folksy too, although it has some items available it isn’t fully stocked yet. Please have a quick look at my new Folksy shop here if you are interested.

Have a great weekend and keep cosy.

No comments: