googleads

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Circles in Squares - Crochet Granny Blanket

I’ve just finished crocheting a new circles in squares blanket but the weather is so dull I can’t photograph it. So here’s one I made earlier Ta D’ah.

This one I completed in March of this year it was a commission for a lady who wanted two blankets for twin girls. Her colour scheme was very specific and needed to contain colour elements of various flags. I wasn’t wholly convinced by the colour scheme but was pleasantly surprised when the blankets were complete.

I have seen this blanket pinned on various pinterest boards which is what inspired me to make a new one with a more random colour arrangement. I will photograph the new blanket as soon as the sunshine pops out again.

IMG_2274

IMG_2284

IMG_2282

IMG_2276

IMG_2273

IMG_2279

IMG_2277

No comments: